Wow, I'm excited! Thanks, Todd!!!!! The Lord bless you all and keep you!
Thanks for doing this Todd! What a great idea! I'm sure the families will love to keep up with the happenings...Meases
Hey Girls,It is so much fun being able to see what is going on at The Happy Church! You all are sooooooo special! Love you more than chocolate!!!!!!!! Love & Hugs in JESUS, Miss RuthieXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXP.S. Wish I was with you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, I'm excited! Thanks, Todd!!!!! The Lord bless you all and keep you!
Thanks for doing this Todd! What a great idea! I'm sure the families will love to keep up with the happenings...
Meases
Hey Girls,
It is so much fun being able to see what is going on at The Happy Church! You all are sooooooo special! Love you more than chocolate!!!!!!!!
Love & Hugs in JESUS,
Miss Ruthie
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
P.S. Wish I was with you!
Post a Comment