You all are working so hard and you are doing really good!I hope you all are smiling for the lord!I am praying for you and hoping you are having a fun time with the kids! See you all soon.
I keep hearing great things from your leaders. I pray that fatigue will not discourage your trip. I am also praying that you would all be willing servants in all that is required of you.
3 comments:
I get to wash his mouth out with soap when he returns ;-)
Brian
You all are working so hard and you are doing really good!I hope you all are smiling for the lord!I am praying for you and hoping you are having a fun time with the kids! See you all soon.
Love,
Emma Kirk
I keep hearing great things from your leaders. I pray that fatigue will not discourage your trip. I am also praying that you would all be willing servants in all that is required of you.
Post a Comment